This listing is for 2x custom Instagram usernames. At the time of checkout please include your:
2. Font Number Choice
These decals are easily applied to any smooth surface. They have good outdoor durability and are all-weather resistant which won't crack or fade. The material is DIE-CUT meaning the background is trimmed off. The sample picture shows a watermark background which is for reference only, it is not part of the decal. The white will be whichever color is select at checkout.
These vinyl decals can be applied to any smooth flat surface that is clean. Some common applications include; Vehicle Windows, Car Bodies, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycles, Computer Cases, Laptops, Skateboards and much more. Be creative with them!
Alternative Sizes & Mirror Cut:
If you want a size different than one of the pre-determined sizes, please contact us for a price quote. If you would like the vinyl decal mirrored (reversed) please leave a note or message us, there is no charge for this.
1) Examine the decal for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. Please contact me if any damage is done and I will replace the decal. Rub over the decal with a squeegee or credit card to ensure the decal is sticking to the clear transfer tape and flat.
2) Prepare application surface area making sure it's clean and dry.
3) For bigger decals: Use masking tape to position the decal where you want at the top of the decal (or the side for decals that are longer than they are tall). Fold it above the tape and remove the backing paper leaving only the decal and the transfer tape. Then with a squeegee or credit card slowly roll the decal down over the surface carding it until the decal is applied.
4) For smaller decals: Slowly and carefully apply the decal and transfer tape to the surface. Once everything is adhered to the surface, rub all area of the decal with a squeegee or credit card to ensure full adhesion.
5) Slowly peel the transfer tape away from the decal and surface.
6) If you encounter air bubbles you can remove them using a sharp needle, poking a hole in them, and rubbing over the decal with a finger to smooth out the air.
***IF THE DECAL IS DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL, PLEASE SEND US A PICTURE BEFORE TRYING TO APPLY IT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT OCCURS DURING SHIPMENT.
***IF YOUR DECAL IS DEFECTIVE (tears in vinyl, vinyl not sticking properly, etc.) PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD THE DECAL UNTIL YOU HAVE SENT US A PICTURE OF IT, IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT WE REQUIRE PICTURE PROOF OF THE DEFECT.